Monday, June 2, 2008

30-day challenge complete

I finished the 30-day yoga challenge about a week ago and am now entitled to a month of unlimited yoga! I took a break this past weekend and didn't attend class Friday-Sunday but practiced on my own on Saturday. I feel that my asanas have really improved over the past couple of months, particularly over the month when I attended class every single day. I have to admit that I'm completely hooked at this point. I have been since I started yoga, but this time, it's serious ;) I'd like to take a yoga teacher training course some time within the next year. I'd like to do an intensive course, though, preferably at an ashram, rather than a weekend program that stretches out throughout the course of a year. I like the idea of full-immersion at an ashram; plus, I don't plan on living in one particular place for the duration of a year in the near future.

No comments: